Amicus ITS is delighted to confirm that it has been granted ‘Official Supplier’ status on the Government’s Digital Marketplace cloud services framework. This offers buyers a host of transparent, commoditised managed cloud services on G-Cloud 9, the latest Government procurement platform for technology services for the public sector, healthcare bodies, agencies and arm’s length organisations.
To check out what services you can get through Amicus ITS on G-Cloud 9, follow these simple steps to get our full service details:
1. Go to https://www.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk
2. Look under the heading ‘Find cloud hosting, software and support’.
3. Click on Cloud support or Cloud hosting
4. Enter one of the service descriptions below in the Keywords box (eg. NOC).
5. Amicus ITS’ services will be found on the first page of your search for each.
• Cloud hosting – Enterprise Compute Cloud
• Cloud support – Service Desk
• Cloud support – Network Operations Centre (NOC)
• Cloud support – SQL for Public Sector
• Cloud support – Security Operations Centre (SOC)
• Cloud support – Backup and Disaster Recovery
Alternatively to speed up navigation to Amicus ITS, if you type in ‘Amicus ITS’ in Cloud support, this will pull through all five services listed in that Lot.
Sales Director Les Keen commented: “I am delighted to announce that we have been awarded official ‘Crown Commercial Supplier’ status by the CCS. We have a thirty year heritage as a leading MSP and a fine pedigree of security accreditations which puts us in a compelling position as data guardians to offer specialist cloud and managed services to wider public sector organisations, healthcare and government departments.
Being on G-cloud 9 will offer the rightful assurance and transparency that public service buyers demand and we have a highly experienced team here to guide everyone through the process.
Indeed, early indications are already proving positive, with my team having fielded a number of enquiries from public bodies in the first 72 hours since our services went live. We are here to help, so do contact us”.
The Government’s handy Buyer’s Guide to be found at: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/g-cloud-buyers-guide.
Anyone wanting further information can contact any member of our G-Cloud 9 bid team on +44 02380 429429 or you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org